Experienced curriculum leader and senior manager in Further Education and Sixth Form Colleges
Significant experience of driving success in quality improvements, business efficiency and strategic curriculum development, Chris has been part of many outstanding leadership teams.
In recent years, Chris has led on the development of curriculum strategy and on the setting up of a new £10m STEM Centre facility in Preston and also on strategic projects such as FE/FE merger, strategic business and staffing reviews, organisational employment negotiations and many curriculum, accreditation and quality assurance initiatives in technical vocational education.
SPECIALISMS / SKILLS
- Strategic Planning Processes (Curriculum & Business)
- Leadership and Management Mentoring and Support
- Operational Efficiency and Quality Assurance Processes
- Inspection Preparation and Support
- Teaching Learning and Assessment Improvement
- Strategic Safeguarding Approaches
- Efficiency Reviews and Negotiation
- Strategic Curriculum Planning and Development