Experienced Chief Executive & Principal and project director
Over 20 years of successful experience within the education and skills sector, with a strong track record in strategic planning, quality improvement, change leadership, recovery planning and capital project development. As a Principal & Chief Executive in two FE/HE Colleges, he built effective leadership teams, systems and strategies to deliver positive change and improvement.
As a senior management capacity, he was part of a turnaround team at West Herts College, as the Director of Quality. Within 2 years, the College was able to improve from an Ofsted grade 5 to secure a Good inspection with Outstanding Capacity to Improve.
Specialisms / Skills
- Strategic analysis, planning and implementation
- Change, recovery and transformational leadership
- Merger project planning and implementation
- Performance improvement, data and quality improvement
- Estates strategies and capital project leadership
- Governance and leadership
- Leadership development and mentoring