Experienced Human Resources Director
Musrat is an experienced senior HR Leader, FCIPD, with a Masters in Employment Law, and almost 25 years HR experience gained predominantly at senior level within the Private, Public and Not for Profit Sectors, plus 15 years in the Education Sector. Most recently responsible for delivering radical transformation and implementing best practice across all HR functions and processes at Lambeth College, including extensive trade union negotiations in relation to significant business restructuring, performance management and cultural change.
Commercially aware with a proven ability to think and operate at a strategic level and committed to delivering excellence through people development, performance and engagement. A strong and confident communicator with an open and inclusive management style, friendly and positive manner and a natural coaching/mentoring ability.
Specialisms / Skills
- Project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- HR strategic development; including new pay strategies, performance enhancement, sick leave management, learning and development and cultural change
- Communication and presentation
- Transformational Change
- Performance Management
- Budget management
- People management
- Experienced recruiter, competent in psychometric profiling and assessment centre processes
- Creative and innovative approach